Let’s begin, to ensure top farm performance, it is really important for an organization to work on their employee empowerment. They can do it by focusing to:
- Be a COACH, not a BOSS
Great coaches do 03 things really well:
- Advocate for their team.
- Congratulate and Celebrate the job well done
- Provide timely guidance
- DEPLOY tools to WIN
- Provide right tools like quality and user friendly SOPs.
- Tools to help team member understands each other in a better way.
- Make workplace culture IRRESISTABLE
- Provide a culture where people want to come to work.
- A place where they are supported, valued and known for the difference they are making in the organization.
- Aware of the generational differences
- Generation Z is looking for more than jobs that provide paycheck.
- They want jobs that provide purpose and allow use of their strengths.
- Advocate hiring for FIT INSTEAD SKILLS
- Fit is about culture
- Consider, does the person fit in the culture and core values of the company.
- People can be taught skills much easier than helping them to fit in the culture.
TRAITS OF ORGANIZATION THAT PEOPLE WANT TO BE A PART OF
- – A place that embraces TEAMWORK
- – Clear about goals and objectives
- – Want to work on strengths
- – Put people in place where their strength lies
COACH is one who:
- Say things like “we ” instead of “I ”
- Give credit instead of taking it.
- Accept the blame instead of placing on others
- Pushes you to do more and be more than you thought you could be.